For sure women are interested in pregnancy FAQs because they have a lot of questions that they need to ask. If you have some questions as well, the best thing that you could do is to find out all the information you can find on pregnancy. Keep in mind that your experience could be different from the experience of other women.
Often people don’t say the truth about being pregnant. They prefer to mention the nice things, and not the fact that women are affected by nausea and vomiting, that they have a frequent urge to urinate or that they can be easily infected by bacteria. In order to be prepared you have to know exactly what to expect. The things to know about pregnancy also include facts like breasts getting swollen and tender and women needing new, really supportive bras in this period.
When it comes to pregnancy truths you also have to know that there are a lot of things that you have to give up. These include smoking, drinking, using drugs, but also unhealthy foods like fast food, processed food, too many sweets and so on. The must know pregnancy facts also involve that you may have to give up your favorite seafood. It may be also interesting to take a look at pregnancy statistics to have an idea of what lies ahead.
Having an abortion is a difficult decision and it can affect the later life of women. There are a lot of people thinking about the risks of pregnancy after abortion. Generally speaking, after women have an abortion their body will fully recover and they shouldn’t have problems with conceiving. Information about the risks of getting [...]
If you are interested in the side effects of caffeine on pregnancy you should know that this substance can cross the placenta and reach the baby. This is why you should have less than 200 mg of it per day. This is a substance that can cause complications to the pregnancy. Miscarriage Some of the studies [...]
We all know that there are some things that pregnant women are supposed to eat, but it is also good to know about the top 10 things not to eat when pregnant. Women should know about them for their own safety and for the safety of the baby. 1. Undercooked meat Undercooked meat may be [...]
A lot of women have non stress test during pregnancy. The best thing about it is that it is a non-invasive test that is usually performed after the 28th week of pregnancy. The test got its name because the fetus isn’t stressed or disturbed in any way. Why take a non stress test when being [...]
Women usually know that it is good to go on exercising during their pregnancy but they might not know about the benefits perineal massage pregnancy. The main point of the massage is to make women be able to relax the pelvic muscles so that women won’t experience perineal tearing during and after childbirth. Information about [...]
If you see the signs of leaking amniotic fluid it is possible that you are facing preterm labor. This is also known as having your water broken. Although it might not be as spectacular as seen in the movies, it is a serious problem. This is why all women should know the difference between urine [...]
In case you are thinking about low amniotic fluid treatment in pregnancy you should know that the amniotic fluid is important for the life support system of the baby. It offers protection to the little one and it makes it possible for the muscles, lungs, limbs and the digestive system of the baby to develop. [...]
When thinking about the high risk pregnancy factors treatment, know that these factors mean an increased risk of morbidity or mortality before or after birth. The truth is that their majority doesn’t really have a treatment, so the best thing that women can do is to take really good care of themselves. Hypertension Women are [...]
In case you are interested in the cholestasis of pregnancy natural treatment you should know that cholestasis is a condition that affects women during the third trimester of pregnancy. It means that the liver’s bile flow gets blocked and so women can experience itchiness on the feet and hands. Natural treatment for cholestasis of pregnancy [...]
In case you are looking for the hair loss during pregnancy reason you should know that about 90% of your hair is growing at once, while the rest of 10% is in the resting phase. About 40%-50% of all pregnant women notice hair loss, but just like the majority of the other changes, this is [...]