If you are a woman who has had any kind of allergies before pregnancy, then chances are that your allergies will worsen during pregnancy.
Due to the many hormonal changes in the body, the moderate allergies can become severe and may need your attention more than ever before.
But there are many ways in which a pregnancy woman can cope with allergies and the following are a few of them:
1. The first way to deal with allergies during pregnancy is to keep yourself away from all the allergens that you know might affect you. If you are exposed to those allergens, then the symptoms may worsen. For example, if you are allergic of pollen, then make it a point to stay as away from it as much as possible.
2. Another way to cope with allergies during pregnancy is to open your nasal passages on your own using nasal strips so that you can find it easier to breathe, especially during the night.
3. If you suffer from any kind of a dust allergy, pet allergy or a pollen allergy, then it is important for you to keep the air of your house clean by using an air purifier. This will allow the dust, pollens and other particle to be removed from your room or house.
4. It is very important for you to give your nose a thorough cleaning. For this, you can either use a saline nasal spray or any other medication. Using the nasal spray can clear up the passages and will avoid the allergy. It will also soothe the nasal passages and is a natural cure for dealing with allergies.
5. If you have an allergic reaction to pollens, then it is advisable to stay indoors in the morning, when the pollen count is high in the air.
6. To avoid allergies, you need to keep yourself healthy and clean. For this, you can pamper your body and make sure your immune system is healthy enough to fight the symptoms of the allergy. You can engage yourself in light exercises or pregnancy yoga to strengthen your immune system and eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruits.
7. If it is dust that triggers an allergic reaction such as sneezing, then you must stay away from dusting and ask your partner to help you out with it. If possible, you can also hire a housekeeper to perform these tasks.
Photo Credit By: amazon.com