It is a common fact that breast size of a woman tends to increase after child birth and even during pregnancy. As long as a woman breast feeds her baby, the breast is expected to remain large.
Generally, the breast size remains bigger than usual for about 3 months after child birth. But in some cases, the size may not reduce even after the nursing period is over and thus it becomes important to try and reduce the size through exercise or other methods.
The following are 6 effective ways to reduce breast size after child birth:
1. It is important to expel the extra milk out of the breast 2 or 3 days after the baby is born because during this period, the breasts will become larger, fuller and quite heavy with the breast milk.
2. In the first few days after engorgement, you must breastfeed your baby regularly so that swelling can be reduced as much as possible. Don’t worry, as this swelling is only temporary and will last only as long as you feed the baby, especially in the first few days after child birth.
3. Another effective way to reduce the size of the breasts after child birth is exercising. Ask your doctor and see if it’s okay for you to exercise for about 30 minutes every day after child birth. This will not only help you in losing weight and the fat that you have accumulated at the time of pregnancy, but will also help to reduce the extra breast weight as well.
Some exercises that you can try are running, fast paced walking, cardiovascular exercises and aerobics or yoga.
4. If you have stopped breastfeeding and still the size of the breasts hasn’t come down, you can try to go for nonfat dairy products or low fat dairy products rather than going for full fat dairy products. A low fat diet can help you lose weight and reduce the size of the breasts as well.
5. Another superb way to reduce breast size after child birth is to go for strength training with either gym equipments or free weights. Make sure you consult your doctor before doing this and engage in only those exercises which cause no pain and only muscle fatigue.
6. You can also try doing pushups as this is a good way to work those muscles which are located under the breasts.
Photo Credit By: aliexpress.com