Forever 21 have launched their maternity line in those states with the highest teen pregnancy rates in the country and they are in effect targeting teen moms.
The fact is that Forever 21’s maternity Line is affordable and practical, with some cool separates that pregnant women will find look smart as well as offer practical comfort to wear.
Some good basic items for a pregnant woman’s wardrobe could be:
- Maternity Jeans – in two skinny versions as well as boot cut
- Basic tank tops and cami tops for layering
- Maternity leggings that can be very comfortable and can be teamed with lots of different tops
- Fold over maternity yoga pants. Whether or not you’re doing yoga during your pregnancy (which you should for plenty of reasons) these may be a great choice for any kind of pregnancy workout or just to lounge around in.
- Long line Slub Maternity cardigan which you can use to layer along with a cami or a tank top.
- Chiffon flowered maternity tunic for the time when mom to be wants to go out in style for a change.
- The striped maternity faux wrap top – your basic striped tee but with a flattering neckline.