We have all been told that pregnancy may cause you to feel nauseous, to throw up, to develop strange cravings; but what you are less likely to have been told about are these rather unusual pregnancy symptoms:
- Spider veins around the chest and upper arms, may appear as early pregnancy signs in some rare cases
- Nasal congestion like a cold or a clogged nose can be an early pregnancy sign as well and you may even get nose bleed
- A strange metallic taste in the mouth is also noted by some pregnancy women due to hormonal changes
- Flatulence is an embarrassing but natural byproduct of early pregnancy which can be controlled by appropriate diet changes.
- Overactive salivary glands or excessive salivation also may be seen during early pregnancy
- Camping in the legs, particularly in the middle of the night can also be an early pregnancy symptoms which may be due to a calcium requirement of other deficiency
- Facial hair may increase in darkness and abundance, and facial pigmentation may also show up during pregnancy
If you have any unusual symptoms though, remember not to self medicate; rather to consult your doctor about appropriate rememdies.