Women who are trying to get pregnant likely watch out for all the early pregnancy signs and would be delighted to see any of the following, which are among the more common early pregnancy signs.
The fact is that each pregnancy is wonderfully and gloriously different; some women sail through pregnancy with no discomfort whatsoever, while others have to contend with a variety of different problems.
Different pregnancies of the same woman may also cause her to display remarkably different early pregnancy signs:
The Usual Early Pregnancy signs:
- Your missed period is probably your first sign of being pregnant. This may however be an unreliable indicator for women whose periods are irregular to begin with.[irregular periods]
- Nausea is an almost Hollywoodesque symptom of pregnancy. The subject of pregnancy is usually initiated into the narrative when the woman is seen rushing to the bathroom hand firmly over mouth!
- Fainting and dizziness also happen with many women.
- Breast tenderness is also among the earlier signs of pregnancy; they may feel swollen, sore or extra sensitive.
- Many women need to go to the bathroom more often, as pressure is put on the bladder and the body causes more fluid to be processed in the body.
- Many women feel tired, or listless. You may need to sleep more or take a nap in the middle of the day even.
- Food cravings/aversions are also common in many pregnant women. Things that are otherwise enjoyed may become anathema, and conversely which is not thought of as appetizing may suddenly seem delicious!
- Constipation, heartburn and other digestive problems can also occur because of the great hormonal upheavals that the body goes through at this time.
- Mood swings and irritability are common; which is why pregnant women may need some extra understanding or even pampering at this time.
- A positive pregnancy test is something that will give you the earliest confirmation of being pregnant.
Some of the less common early pregnancy signs are:
- There are women who experience implantation bleeding. Any bleeding during a pregnancy can be worrisome, but implantation bleeding that occurs 3 to 6 days after fertilization is no cause for worry.
- Got that ‘I am Pregnant’ feeling? Women often have an intuitive knowledge of being pregnant
- A stuffy or clogged nose or even nose bleeds early in pregnancy is something that may be experienced by some women.
- Some women experience the growth of facial hair and develop facial pigmentation.
- The appearance of spider veins is another of the less usual pregnancy symptoms.
- Some women experience excessive salivation and this can exacerbate feelings of nausea. A metallic taste in the mouth may have a similar effect. Some women even find that they drool in their sleep.
- Some women experience cramping in their legs.
- Some women for the first time in their life will experience Restless Legs Syndrome during their pregnancy.