Pregnancy can be difficult for many women, who spend the entire nine months suffering some or other discomfort, whereas it can be easy for yet others who seem to sail through with nary a problem.
Whichever segment of pregnant women you are, this is undoubtedly a time of wonder and discovery for you, as the burgeoning life within you causes dramatic changes that will surprise and delight.
And regardless of whether your pregnancy is easy or difficult, there will be times when you feel overwhelmed; perhaps these pregnancy quotes can offer some inspiration:
- Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain — your life will never be the same – by Catherine Jones. Yes this is true; your life henceforth will be infinitely more meaningful, richer, more joyful and fuller of love than before! And if there are some problems along the way; well those are just rites of passage!
- Feeling fat last nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever – by Nikki Dalton. And remember a little discipline, some healthy living and you can fit into those svelte jeans by the time baby is 6 months old!
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die- by Mary Mason. For truly the matchless joy that will come from being a mother will make it all seem worthwhile in the days to come!
- Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes – by Joyce Armor. Remember every mother is the sort of hero; if there are trials and tribulations now; bear them with courage and pride!
- Somewhere on this globe, every ten seconds, there is a woman giving birth to a child. She must be found and stopped – by Sam Levenson. Take heart from the fact that your mother did it and her mother before that; you will get through your pregnancy just fine; in fact you’ll do Great!
- Because they’ve either conveniently forgotten with time or they’re trying to be supportive, most mothers won’t tell you how hard pregnancy (and then childbirth) can be. Let me tell you, it is. It’s brutal sometimes! But, if I did it, ANYONE can do it. I mean, I always knew I was meant to do something really BIG in life and now I know that this was it. Screw winning an Academy Award someday … I GAVE BIRTH – by Jenny McCarthy. Gives you some idea doesn’t it that pregnancy may not be easy, but it is tremendous; it is the experience of a lifetime!