5. Mini Atlas Pregnancy â€“ This one may be useful for health care professionals to show pregnant women the stages, pathology and physiology of pregnancy. A detailed data base
6. Milk Maid â€“ This one is useful for those moms who plan to or already are pumping breast milk. This app helps keep track of breast milk stores, for a caregiver, visits out of town, work, milk expiration dates and so on.
7. MedCalc Pro is a medical calculator that gives information about medical formulas, classifications, scores and scales and a patient management system that lets you store and retrieve images, notes and reports.
8. Sweet Baby â€“ Here is the state of the art baby book â€“ all the things that you would record there you can record here â€“ first smile, roll over, and all the milestones and baby landmarks and other memories of babyâ€™s collected and saved for times to come
9. From here to paternity â€“ This is Andrew Cullenâ€™s pregnancy diary containing details, dramatic moments and so on. a useful companion for dads and moms to be
10. The Anne Geddes Beginnings â€“ Opens up to us the wonders of creation and the beautiful thing that is life!