5. Mini Atlas Pregnancy – This one may be useful for health care professionals to show pregnant women the stages, pathology and physiology of pregnancy. A detailed data base
6. Milk Maid – This one is useful for those moms who plan to or already are pumping breast milk. This app helps keep track of breast milk stores, for a caregiver, visits out of town, work, milk expiration dates and so on.
7. MedCalc Pro is a medical calculator that gives information about medical formulas, classifications, scores and scales and a patient management system that lets you store and retrieve images, notes and reports.
8. Sweet Baby – Here is the state of the art baby book – all the things that you would record there you can record here – first smile, roll over, and all the milestones and baby landmarks and other memories of baby’s collected and saved for times to come
9. From here to paternity – This is Andrew Cullen’s pregnancy diary containing details, dramatic moments and so on. a useful companion for dads and moms to be
10. The Anne Geddes Beginnings – Opens up to us the wonders of creation and the beautiful thing that is life!